Optical Red Dot Sight Viper VRD-6 by Vortex
- In Stock Ready To Ship
Frequently bought together:
The Viper red dot’s super low mounting height makes it the perfect solution for handguns with cutout slides. Offers the simplicity and speed advantage of a red dot, while co-witnessing with suppressor-height iron sights.
Battery Life: Up to 150 hours on highest setting. Up to 30,000 hours on lower settings.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief - Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free - All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis - Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Reticle - The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.
Included in the Box
- Weaver / Picatinny mount
- T-10 Torx wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Flathead wrench
- Protective cover
- Mount Type Weaver/Picatinny
- Magnification 1x
- Dot Color Bright Red
- Dot Size 6 MOA
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 1.8 inches
- Weight 1.03 oz
6 MOA Red Dot