The Crossfire is a no-nonsense sight at a no-nonsense price for darn near any application, and when your AR-15, shotgun, or rimfire needs a simple point of aim and none of the frills, the Crossfire should be at the top of your list. The 2 MOA dot is quick to acquire in close-quarters, while remaining fine enough to promote pin-point accuracy at extended range. With a 50,000 hour battery life and night-vision compatibility at the lowest two settings, the Crossfire red dot will keep working in a variety of conditions. In addition to just plain looking awesome, the included skeletonized lower 1/3 co-witness mount provides a rock-solid and extremely lightweight platform.
Battery Life: Up to 50,000 hours on brightness setting 6.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings - 11 Levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief - Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free - All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Night-Vision Compatibility - The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Matte Anodized Finish - Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Reticle 2 MOA Dot - The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.
Included in the Box
- Durable rubber cover
- T-10 Torx wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- Lower 1/3 co-witness mount
- Low height mount
- Mount Type: Multi-Height
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diamter: 22 mm
- Dot Color: Bright Red
- Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 2.5 inches
- Weight: 5.2 oz