Optical Red Dot Sight Sparc AR w/ LED SPC-AR2 by Vortex
- In Stock Ready To Ship
Looking for the one optic you need to max your AR’s effectiveness in any environment? The SPARC AR features rugged construction that’s still compact, with a lightweight form-factor. The 2 MOA dot is as easy as point and shoot - it’s quick to acquire in close-quarters, but fine enough for pin-point accuracy at extended ranges. The SPARC AR has been updated from a 8,500 hour battery life to have a 50,000 hour battery life (at illumination 6), and also features night vision compatibility on the 2 lowest illumination settings. A unique, integrated base is hassle-free on any AR, or similar platform. For reliable performance and loads of user-friendly features, look no further.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief - Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free - All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Night-Vision Compatibility - The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Daylight Bright Red Dot - The daylight bright 2 MOA dot is fast and easy to use. Choose among ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
Included in the Box
- T-10 Torx wrench
- AAA battery
- Rubber cover with flip caps
- Absolute co-witness mount
- Lower 1/3 co-witness mount
- Mount Type Multi-Height
- Magnification 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter 22 mm
- Dot Color Bright Red
- Dot Size 2 MOA
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 90 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 90 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 2.9 inches
- Weight 7.5 oz
2 MOA Red Dot
Made In USA