Vortex PST-1607 Viper PST Gen II MRAD 1-6x24 Riflescopes
Frequently bought together:
The Viper PST Gen II hands an unfair advantage to shooters who seek to keep the upper hand in every situation from close quarters to long-range shots. The illumination dial is located on the opposite side of the windage knob for easy access and streamlined performance. The reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
- XD™ Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Reticle - Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Precision-Force Spring System - Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System - This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Built-In Accuracy Features Matching (MRAD or MOA) turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations.
- Reticle - Hash-marked reticle using MOA or MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Letters refer to reticle subtensions listed in chart below.
Included in the Box
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Magnification 1-6x
- Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm
- Eye Relief 3.8 inches
- Field of View 112.5-18.8 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Capped
- Adjustment Graduation .2 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation 20 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment 46 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment 46 MRAD
- Parallax Setting 100 yards
- Length 10.9 inches
- Weight 22.7 oz