FM54, Maximum Protection, Total Flexibility
The Avon fire hardened FM54 Air Purifying Respirator provides Specialist Operators maximum level of protection to the face, eyes and respiratory tract from Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN), Riot Agents, Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICS) and Toxic Industrial Materials while maintaining extreme user flexibility as mission profiles change.
The FM54 functions in both negative and positive pressure modes (APR, SCBA, CCBA and PAPR). The enhanced, robust lever located on the VREU (Variable Resistance Exhalation Unit), switches mode from positive to negative pressure without removal of optional VPU (Voice Projection Unit) or loss of protection.
Ideally suited for the following applications; Special Response Teams, Law Enforcement, Clandestine Drug Lab, Entry & Remediation, Bomb Squads, First Responders, SWAT / ERT Teams, Civil Support Teams, Chemical Spill Clean-up and Bio Identification & Clean-up.
Field of View
- Panoramic single lens visor
- Optically correct visor
- Scratch Resistant
- Electronic Communication Port for integrated voice projection and radio communication
- Optional VPU provides ability to easily communicate while wearing mask
- 4 sizes to accommodate all operators
- Low profile brow for superior helmet compatibility
- Interchangeable silicone nosecups for custom fit
- Ruggedized integrated mode selector
- Functions as both a negative and positive pressure mask
- Robust lever enables easy switching between modes
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT ALL SALES ARE FINAL