Specialist Responder Kit Air Purifying Twin Port FM53 by AVON
Avon Protection's revolutionary FM53 multi-role Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) System has been developed specifically for specialist applications where the user needs to respond to ever changing operational conditions.
The FM53 is globally acclaimed as the most technically advanced mask and offers both positive pressure SCBA, PAPR and negative pressure APR/capability. All of these capabilities are available from one mask platform without the need to change components. Available in right, left or twin port filter configurations.
The FM53 system was developed to address the multiple threats encountered on the modern battlefield, war on terrorism and peace keeping operations. It provides protection against traditional chemical and biological warfare agents and select toxic industrial materials (TIMs).
Field of View
- Panoramic single lens visor
- Optically correct visor
- Scratch Resistant
- 4 face piece sizes for improved fit
- Chlorobutyl rubber and silicone blend mask
- Low profile design for superior weapons integration
- Electronic Communication Port for integrated voice projection and radio communication
- Optional VPU provides ability to easily communicate while wearing mask
- Functions as both a negative and positive pressure mask
- VREU lever for easy switching between negative and positive pressure modes
- FM53 CBRN Twin Port Mask
- Clear & Blueblocker Outsert Assemblies
- CBRN Filter
- Riot Agent filter
- Mask Carrier
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT ALL SALES ARE FINAL