Injured Personnel Carriers (IPC) by Agilite
The IPC is Agilite's latest breakthrough, designed to efficiently carry the most important load you will ever carry-an injured friend. The IPC, which is intended to replace the fireman's carry, allows you to carry an injured or otherwise incapacitated person comfortably like a backpack. Designed by Agilite in conjunction with Israeli Army Special Forces, the IPC allows the wearer to evacuate a wounded person and keep their hands completely free to operate a weapon or navigate difficult terrain. Made in USA.
Practical not just for the military, the IPC allows you to carry an injured fellow hiker long distances in a way that is more comfortable than any existing method, both for the carrier and the evacuee.
The IPC is:
- The only evacuation method that keeps both hands free
- More comfortable than the fireman’s carry for both carrier and evacuee
- Strong yet extremely compact and lightweight
- An easier way to carry a person for extended periods
- Ideal for soldiers, hikers, firefighters and emergency responder