Agilite K-Zero Plate Carrier
- Shipping 1-2 Weeks
The K-Zero Plate Carrier is the most comfortable low-profile plate carrier on the market. It’s the only plate carrier designed directly with both Israeli and US Special forces to fix all of the comfort and functionality issues with modern plate carriers.
Over the last decade the desire to make plate carriers lower profile has made them more and more uncomfortable. The K-Zero is just as low profile but built to be significantly more comfortable whether run completely slick, or fully up-armored and worn for entire days.
The Agilite proprietary V design spreads the weight over 8 different suspension points so there are zero hot spots. Strategically placed low profile closed cell padding gives you an unprecedented amount of comfort, without adding bulk or interfering with your stockweld.
The K-Zero comes with a one-size fits all low profile cummerbund, so you can guarantee a perfect fit and even adjust it by yourself on the fly while wearing it. It is incredibly versatile. In the front it allows you to switch between either velcro flaps or quick release buckles depending on your mission set. It has both internal and external mounting options and stretch that doesn’t compromise any real estate on your rear plate bag.
For even heavier loads, the K-Zero is compatible with the Agilite Warfighter Cummerbund or any other hook and loop based cummerbund.
On other plate carriers, cable management is an afterthought at best. On the K-Zero it has been designed into every area of it from the start. It comes with an included cable management kit. This gives you complete versatility and the ability to set up your cables, ptts and hydration tubes exactly how you’d like them.
The K-Zero gives you the type of advantages that can only be gathered from experience in the highest levels of combat in an area of the world that still conducts operations every single night. Whether you are defending your country at the tip of the spear, defending your community or defending your home the K-zero will give you an unparalleled edge.
• 500D CORDURA ® Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
• Proprietary Mil Spec hardware
• Kevlar® Coated Neoprene
• Laser-cut Squadron™ laminate
• Laser-cut Velcro ® MOLLE overlay panels
• Integral closed-cell comfort foam
• Weight: 1.74Lbs (0.79kg)
• Most comfortable low profile plate carrier on the market
• Proprietary "V" design spreads weight over maximum surface from shoulders to center mass area to avoid pressure points.
• Strategically placed low profile closed cell padding gives you an unprecedented amount of comfort, without adding bulk.
• One-size fits all low profile cummerbund included, so you can guarantee a perfect fit and allows you to adjust it by yourself on the fly while wearing it.
• Cummerbund allows you to switch between either velcro flaps or quick release buckles (quick release buckles not included).
• Rear loop back flap is compatible with the Agilite Warfighter Cummerbund or any other hook and loop based cummerbund.
• Built-in cable management elements in shoulders and front and rear plate bag.
• Free cable management kit included.
• AMAP III Assault Pack Compatible.
The K-Zero has a one-size fits all cummerbund and will fit all body types and sizes perfectly.
The ONLY thing you need to size is the plate bag so it fits the armor plates you are planning to put inside of it.
Size Medium: This size will fit most plates including 10x12, SAPI Medium or smaller
Size Large: This is for SAPI Large plates or any large plates up to 10.30”x13.25”
*Plate bags will fit all plate cuts including: SAPI, ESAPI, Shooters Cut and Swimmers Cut
If you have any additional sizing questions see full sizing instructions below:
Step 1: Measure the width, height and thickness of the ballistic plates you want to use inside your K-Zero Plate Carrier:
Step 2: Check what size K-Zero plate carrier your plates will fit into:
|Plate Bag Size||Maximum Width||Maximum Height||Maximum Thickness|
|Medium||10.2" (260mm)||12.6" (321mm)||1.25" (33mm)|
|Large||10.3" (261.62mm)||13.1" (335mm)||1.25" (33mm)|