Vortex Ranger HD R/T 10x50 Tactical Ranging Reticle Binoculars
VIP LIFETIME WARRANTY - Manufacturers Product Details
VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customer. We will repair or replace your Vortex® product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.
You see, it doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was or where you purchased it. If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all Vortex Optics riflescopes, prism scopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods and monoculars.
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- FULLY TRANSFERABLE
- NO RECEIPT NEEDED
The Ranger HD R/T tactical binocular combines premium optics and tactical features to create a tough, durable roof prism binocular-reliable in all conditions. HD (High Density, extra-low dispersion glass) objective lenses deliver impressive resolution and the true-to-life color accuracy essential for identifying targets at long distances in low light. Law enforcement and hunters can range objects of known dimension with the R/T Ranging reticle, which features four silhouettes to serve as a secondary ranging aid.
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 20 mm
- Exit Pupil: 5 mm
- Linear Field of View: 278 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 5.3 degrees
- Close Focus: 8.2 feet
- Interpupillary Distance: 59-75 mm
- Height: 6.7 inches
- Width: 5.2 inches
- Weight: 27.2 oz
- Hashmarked ranging reticle using mrad based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- Dielectric Coating: Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction: Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Included in the Box:
- Soft, waterproof eyepiece cover
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Deluxe contoured neck strap
- Deluxe padded carry case