Waterproof Ammunition Case 908 by NANUK
Built to survive the harshest elements, the NANUK 908 Ammo Case is the ultimate waterproof, dustproof and rust-proof way to protect and transport your ammunition. A clear upgrade to metal and cheap plastic cases, the NANUK 908 Ammo Case is the real thing for guaranteed dry storage. Don’t trust your ammo to a can that will rust or a case that is just “splash-proof”. Count on NANUK’s two PowerClaw latches that clamp the lid shut while the high-performance rubber gasket resists deformation and fatigue to maintain a watertight seal.
In fact, the NANUK 908 Waterproof Ammo Case can be submerged in 1 meter/3 feet of water for 30 minutes! Includes two reinforced metal eyelets for padlocks or combination locks to secure the case and its contents when required. NANUK’s pressure relief system lets air in but prevents water from entering. The 908 is designed with feet on the bottom and interlocking channels on the lid for easy, efficient and rigid stacking when transporting or storing your ammo. NANUK cases are trusted by passionate outdoor enthusiasts, sportsmen, law enforcement, military, hunters and shooting sports enthusiasts to protect their mission-critical gear and supplies. They know that NANUK protects like no other case thanks to its lightweight, indestructible MIL-Spec NK-7 resin body. Backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Powerclaw Superior Latching System
- Waterproof IP67 Rated
- Indestructible NK-7 Resin
- Reinforced metal padlock holes
- Soft grip handle
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Integrated lid stay
- Removable lid
- 100% Stainless Steel Hardware
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Interior dimensions: L9.5” x W7.5" x H7.5"
- Exterior dimensions: L12.5" x W9.8" x H8.0"
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Interior (LxWxH): 9.5 × 7.5 × 7.5”
- Exterior (LxWxH): 12.5 x 9.8 x 8.0”
- Lid Depth: 1.4" | 35 mm
- Base Depth: 6.1" | 155 mm
- Internal Volume: 0.29 cu.ft (8.2 L)
- Weight (empty): 3.6 lb | 1.36 kg
- Temperature Range: Min -20°F (-29°C ) | Max 140°F (60°C)
- Material: Lightweight NK-7 resin
- Max buoyancy: 18 lb | 8.2 kg
- Padlock Holes Diameter: 0.340"
- Airline carry-on: Yes*