The latest and most technical MIL-SPEC red dot optic from Meprolight is the Mepro RDS PRO V.2. New features include 16 levels of brightness for any lighting condition, day or night. Shooters can choose from numerous reticle patterns— as 2.0 MOA dot, Bullseye or 300 Blackout—in either red or green reticle. Shooters can expect thousands of hours of use from a single AA battery.
The Mepro RDS PRO V.2 is battle proven and trusted by militaries, law enforcement agencies and professional shooters world-wide. It comes with a Picatinny rail mount and is compatible with NVGs and magnifying scopes.
- LED Technology for low power consumption
- Compatible with all standard NVGs & Magnifying Scopes › Large display window
- MIL-STD qualified
- LED Technology for low power consumption.
- Auto shut-off mechanism for additional energy savings.
- Numerous distinct reticle brightness levels for different tactical scenarios.
- Multiple reticle patterns – Dot, Bullseye.
- Red or Green Reticles.
- Compatible with all standard NVGs& Magnifying Scopes
- Large display window.
- Low-battery Indicator.
- MIL-STD qualified.
|SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES|
|Display Window Dimensions||33 x 20 mm|
|Red-Dot Size||2.0 MOA|
|Power Supply||1x AA Battery (Alkaline / Lithium)|
|Energy Saving System||Auto shut-off / Auto power-resume|
|Reticle Patterns||Dot/ Bullseye/ 300 Blackout|
|Reticle Colors||Red or Green|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||< 116 x 60 x 68 mm|
|Weight w/Picatinny adaptor w/o battery||< 300 g|
|Weapon Mount||integral Picatinny (MIL-STD 1913)|