Optical Holographic Sight XPS2-0 by EOTech
- In Stock Ready To Ship
The following general specifications apply to most EOTech holographic weapon sights models.
- Optics: Holography
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Sealing: Internally fog-resistant optics
- Adjustment (per click): Approx 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds) when zeroing
- Adjustment Range: +/-40 MOA travel
- Submersible: 33 Feet
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Battery Life: 1000 Hours
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-reflective coating on external surfaces
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23 mm)
- Front Window Material: ⅛" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: 3/16" thick laminate
- Field of View (100 yds): 30 yds (28 m) at a 3" eye relief
- Brightness Settings:
- 20 daylight settings
- 10 additional settings on night vision-compatible models
- Scrolling feature
- Adjustable for visibility in the brightest sunlight
- Compatible with Gen I through III night vision devices
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Reticle flashes on startup when battery is low
- Auto Shutdown: User-controlled; shuts down at 4 or 8 hours
- Battery: One 123 Lithium
- Battery Life: 1000 continuous hours at nominal
THE EOTECH PRESTIGE WARRANTY
Thank you for choosing EOTech for your new purchase. We understand your passion for shooting and your reliance on products that will provide years of dependable use. That is why we offer a 10 year limited EOTech Prestige Warranty*, as described below. Should you experience a problem with your EOTech product, we will do the following to make it right for you.
With the EOTech Prestige Warranty, we warrant that your Holographic Weapon Sight or Magnifier product will be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship (including electronics) under normal use for a period of ten (10) years from the later of (i) customer’s proof of the first purchase of the new product from an authorized commercial seller of EOTech products or from EOTech directly, or (ii) manufacturer’s date/serial number (as specified on the product).
EOTech will, free of charge and as determined by EOTech, either repair or replace your product with a comparable product for the first five (5) years. From five (5) to ten (10) years, EOTech will, at the customer’s request, evaluate and repair any and all defects in material and workmanship for a seventy-nine dollar ($79.00 USD) bench fee. This warranty extends to subsequent owners to the remaining extent of the original owner’s warranty. We do this because we want you to be as confident in your purchase as we are in the quality of our product.
Red 68 MOA Ring w/1 MOA Dot
Made In USA