Mini Sledge Hammer w/Sure-Grip by Battle Steel
Handle is manufactured with a solid pultruded fiberglass core containing thousands of fiberglass strands encased in a proprietary resin. The handle is over molded with polypropylene jacket to protect the core from overstrikes and ad an ergonomically shaped shaft and grip. Handle is heat, weather and chemical resistant.
Industrial grade sledge head is Drop forged, heat treated and tempered carbon steel with dual machined striking faces and chamfers.& Heads exceed ASME specifications for striking tools. Chemical bonding of the head to the handle assures a no-fail connection over the life of the tool.
Specifications and Features:
- Electrically nonconductive handle system is resistant to 100,000 volts AC
- Sure-grip handle system reduces slippage during operations
- Drop-forged, heat-treated carbon steel striking head
- Length: 24"
- Weight Head: 8 lbs. / Imported
- Weight Total: 9.5 lbs / Made IN USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.