ID Panels by Battle Steel
The AR1200 Series is a family of first responder ID panels, consisting of AR1500, aromatic polyester polyurethane film, and low-profile hook for easy placement and removability. With a high-tech molded nylon plastic hook on the panel backside, AR1200 ID panels are a quick strong fasten to standard industry loop. The panel face stock exhibits excellent resistance to petrochemicals such as gasoline, diesel fuel, aviation fuel, and many other solvents. This product is ideally suited for applications that demand low-profile and quick removability in a fast-paced environment. If your current ID panels experience continuous exposure to water and high humidity environments, consider using AR1200 ID panels. As with any product, use of in each application must be tested (including but not limited to field testing) in advance by the user to determine suitability.
Advantages: What makes brand polyurethane film grades attractive.
- functional flame retardance
- functional static dissipation
- easy positioning/removability
- good gas / vapor barrier properties
- assorted colors available
- standard or custom print verbiage
Hook Typical Physical Properties/Specifications
- Closure Peel Strength: 0.30 PIW (40011 Test Method)
- Weight: 1.41g +/- 0.13g per 1.5” x 6”
- Thickness: 0.023” +/-0.002”