Compound Wire Cutters With Dual Cutting Head by Battle Steel
The Concertina Cutter is a lightweight, multi-purpose wire cutter whose compound leverage design enables one-handed cutting of heavy duty wire, including concertina wire, with 75 lbs. of grip force. The cushion grip, spring-loaded handles are chemically resistant and its dual cutting edges allow for cutting on the up or down swing.
- More compact than most bolt-cutters
- With 75 lbs of hand force, you get 1,200 lbs of cutting force
- Extended jaw opening lets you cut without looking
- Cuts from top or bottom angle
- Spring-loaded, no-slip rubber handles
- Measures 8-1/2"L
- Weighs 1 lb.
- 100% MADE IN USA
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.