Ballistic Armor Plate Level IV by Battle Steel®️
- 6.20 LBS
- Ballistics: Tested to the NIJ level IV Standards, Multi-Hit Capability. Tested By A Certified NIJ Lab.
- Ballistic Material: Polyethylene & Ceramic / Hard Armor Plate
- Size/Weight: 9.5 x 11.5, 5.5 lbs - 11x14, 8 lbs. 6x6, 2.2lbs
- Shape: Shooters Cut, Single Curve
- Weight: 5.5 Lbs
- Thickness: 0.8"
- Warranty: 5 Years from Date of Sale
- Origin: Imported
Federal & state laws restrict the purchase and possession of body armor for convicted felons. By purchasing ballistic products, you are certifying that you are over the age of 18, not purchasing for unlawful purposes, and not convicted of any crimes. We do not ship ballistic products to the state of Connecticut or outside of the U.S. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR BALLISTIC PRODUCTS.
WARNING This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
$99 Battle Steel Level IV Composite Armor Plate Test!
The Battle Steel plates combine ceramic and polyethylene armor...
Will the Cheapest Level IV Armor Save Your Life?
In this video, we test the least expensive, imported Level IV ...
Level IV Body Armor Vs. Armor Piercing 50 Cal!
How many Level IV Battle Steel armor plates will it take to st...
Level IV Body Armor for $100? Botach Battle Steel
?Armor Used: Botach Battle Steel, Level IV: BattleSteel-BSIV:...